ONLINE: You can register your name and email via the website and create your own account. From here you can then select your membership, pay as you go, pack of 10 classes or monthly DD. Once you have bought your membership you can then book into classes.
IN PERSON: You may pay for classes at the studio for the class you are there to attend, or for any future classes you want to book. You can turn up to classes without a booking and pay in person, but we cannot guarantee you will get a space. Payment is via cash only.
All members are required to manage their own accounts. This includes signing up on-line or in person at the studio and filling in correctly all the required details, such as name, address, valid and current email address, correct date of birth. It is strongly recommended to opt-in to auto-emails on your member account so that you receive notifications about bookings, especially if you gain a place after being on the waiting list. It is the member’s responsibility to be aware of and manage their bookings and adhere to our Booking and Cancellation Policy.
Signing the Liability Waiver and Health Questionnaire
We require all members to read and sign the Liability Waiver when creating their accounts (either on-line or in person) and to also fill out a paper Health Questionnaire before their first class. There may be additional waivers for certain classes, which involve the use of equipment or laser lights.
If you can’t make your class please make sure you cancel yourself off ASAP. Please have consideration for other members so they can book into the class if your space is not needed. We understand that things pop up in every day life that can suddenly change your plans, but please cancel your space as soon as you know if you cannot make it. WE DO NOT ACCEPT CANCELLATIONS OVER THE PHONE, TEXT OR EMAIL as these may not be picked up in time. We will only accept cancellations via phone, text or email only if you cannot access your online account.
CANCEL MORE THAN 12HRS BEFORE CLASS: This is no problem. For those of you who paid in advance either on pay-as-you-go rate or with a 10 Class Pass, then your payment shall be credited back to your account to use for a future booking.
CANCEL LESS THAN 12HRS BEFORE CLASS (pay-as-you-go or 10 Class Pass):
Payment will not be refunded. When you book for your classes, this policy is outlined in our Terms & Conditions on your memberships.
We operate waiting lists for all classes on our timetable if the class if full. Members will automatically be added to classes from the waitlist if a spots becomes available more than 12 hours before the event starts. If the event occurs in less than 12 hours YOU will need to join the class manually before the spot expires.
Communicating with the studio
Please first visit the website and view the FAQ’s/Contact page where you will find answers to most of your enquiries. If your question is not there please feel free to call Lorraine on 07738359879 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Saffron Walden Fitness Facebook page is a great place to look for updates and information too.
Please note that all changes to bookings must be made on your online account and is the member’s responsibility.
General Terms & Conditions
- We reserve the right to refuse your account or payment, or terminate if you breach our terms and conditions.
- Opening hours, access, and the timetable are subject to change. This includes school holiday times where a reduced timetable will be in place. If an instructor is sick we will try to cover class.
- Out of consideration for the Instructor and other Clients, and also for your own safety (the warm-up is an important aspect of each class) please be aware that if you are more than 5 minutes late for a class, you may not be able to participate.
- Members are expected to wear appropriate clothing for working out in classes, especially the correct footwear (trainers or sports shoes). Items such as jeans and flip-flops or clothing that could catch on equipment are not acceptable items of apparel, as they could pose a health and safety risk. Instructors have the discretionary power to ask members wearing inappropriate clothing or footwear to leave the studio.
- It is vital that you supply us with correct information about yourself. We cannot be liable for any incorrect information supplied by you to us. We try to make sure that all information contained on this site (and provided by us to you as part of any Services or Products) is correct, but we do not accept any liability for any error or omission and exclude all liability for any action you (your legal representatives, heirs) may take or loss or injury you may suffer as a result of relying on any information on this site or provided through any Service supplied by us to you.